Courtesy of Batman-News compiled from the latest issue of Empire Magazine, here are a few minor details about the upcoming blockbuster:
- Zack Snyder, his producer wife Deborah, and producer Charles Roven are overseeing the entire DC Extended Universe.
- Zack Snyder has a whiteboard in his office with the entire DCEU sketched out.
- Wonder Woman begins filming this fall in London.
- Justice League begins filming Spring 2016.
- Pre-production for Justice League has already begun.
- Ben Affleck picked out his own Bruce Wayne hairstyle for the movie, despite Deborah Snyder not being a fan of it initially.
- Ben Affleck wears a wig in the movie for his Bruce Wayne hairstyle.
- Batman is 45 or 46 in the movie, according to Zack Snyder.
- Batman has already met Joker, Harley Quinn, and the rest of the Suicide Squad. He’s the reason they’re all in prison.
- Batman carries a machine gun at one point in the movie.
- Bruce Wayne lives in a lake house that Snyder and company call the “Glasshouse”. Wayne Manor still stands, but has been abandoned.
- Clark Kent and Lois Lane live together in an apartment.
- A Detroit museum was used to film scenes at Lex Luthor’s house.
- Deborah Snyder cried when Gal Gadot first stepped onto the set as Wonder Woman.
- Five actresses auditioned for the role of Wonder Woman opposite Ben Affleck, but it was Gal Gadot who blew everyone in the room away.
- Wonder Woman’s role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is key to shifting the story towards Justice League.
- It was Zack Snyder’s idea to put Batman in his follow-up movie to Man of Steel.
- Zack Snyder admits that Christopher Nolan was “taken aback” when he told him he wanted to reinterpret Batman alongside Superman, but he’s fully supportive.
Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice opens in theaters 03/25/16