The new Dark Knight comes to life in the form of the Super Alloy 1/6 Scale Collectable Figure “Batman by Jim Lee”. Based on Jim Lee’s unique vision, this Batman figure features a more armored suit comprising at least 85% die-cast metal alloy, with more than 50 points of articulation. Featuring a detachable and posable fabric cape, grappling gun and batarang accessories, and a magnetic dragon gargoyle display base, the Super Alloy 1/6 Scale Collectable Figure “Batman by Jim Lee” is a limited edition piece for collectors.
Below the specifications that are bolded indicate the features that are exclusive to the Comic-Con version compared to the regular version. Also, the SDCC Exclusive Super Alloy figures comes with an Outer Dress Box that says “SDCC Exclusive.”
This figure will be sold at the Yes Anime booth #4729.
– Approximately 12 inches in height.
– At least 85% die-cast metal material.
– Matte gun-metal finish on main parts of body.
– Die-cast metal torso, arms and legs.
– Armoured figurine with more than 50 points of articulation.
– Sculpted PVC face.
– Double-jointed neck.
– Ball-jointed shoulders for full range of arm movements.
– Double-jointed elbows and knees.
– Ball-jointed wrists.
– Fully articulated hands and fingers.
– Double-jointed body, bendable at upper torso with the ability to swivel from left to right at waist.
– Ball-jointed groin.
– Ball-jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
– Magnets embedded under feet.
– One (1) interchangeable head of Batman with angered expression.
– One (1) pair of fists.
– One (1) pair of hands to hold batarangs.
– One (1) hand to hold grappling gun.
– One (1) semi-clenched hand.
– One (1) cape with posable inner wire.
– PVC utility belt.
– Two (2) batarangs.
– One (1) grappling gun.
– Figure display dragon gargoyle base with stone finish and embedded magnet.
– Magnet feet lock at dragon gargoyle base.
– Box packaging comes with magnetic clasp and box sleeve.
– Base stand with claw comes with adjustable height.
San Diego Comic Con takes places 07/17/13 – 07/21/13